Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Heartbeat Battle

Heartbeat Battle

I step onto the court, my heart pounding, Anxiety wraps its icy grip around me, The weight of depression pulls me down, But I must push through, for this is my battleground.

Sweat drips from my brow, fear coursing through my veins, Every move, every shot, a battle against the unknown, My mind races, trapped in a labyrinth of doubts, Yet I find solace amidst the chaos of this game.

In a moment, the world spins out of control, My chest tightens, breaths becoming shallow, I stumble, feeling the shadows closing in, Is this it? Is this how I meet my end?

But strength arises from the depths of despair, A surge of resilience, a fight for survival, Teammates rally, lending their unwavering support, Together, we conquer even the darkest nights.

On this court, I am more than anxiety, More than depression's unrelenting hand, I am a warrior, battling demons unseen, And with each game, each victory, I reclaim my land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers in the Court of Appeal

Whispers in the Court of Appeal In the court of appeal, Meadows stands alone, His bid to evade the DA, now known. Experts speak, their ver...